Award-Winning Cosmetic Dermatologist in Rancho Mirage
Dr. Wendy Roberts is a leading cosmetic dermatologist in Rancho Mirage specializing in Cosmetic Dermatology, Generational (Geriatric) Dermatology™and Ethnic Skin of Color. She has been voted “Best Doctor” by Palm Springs Life Magazine for several consecutive years from 2005 to 2011 and has tackled some of the most complex skin problems over her career.
Dr. Roberts is the Founding Director of Dermatopathology of Loma Linda Division of Dermatology and is also the chairperson of the First Summit on Generational Dermatology where she has introduced new approaches to treating the aging patient. She is a board certified physician, dermatologist, and dermatopathologist.
Other noteworthy affiliations, activities, and awards include:
- Developed the Roberts Skin Type Classification System©, a groundbreaking approach to identifying and communicating medical details of all skin color types
- Appearance on The Today Show and televised skin health program called, ‘America’s Ethnic Skin’
- Guest speaker for the 14th Annual Congress of Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India “CosdermIndia”, the regional meeting of International Society of Dermatology in Mumbai, India
- Speaker at “Chrome-Age ASIA”, an International Congress on Pigmentary Disorders and Aging held at Calicut, Kerala, India
- Speaker at the 3rd L’Oreal African Hair and Skin Symposium in Accra, Ghana, Africa
- Presentation at the World Congress of Dermatology “Geriatric/Generational Dermatology”
- Past President of the Women’s Dermatologic Society (WDS) and State of California Dermatologic Society (Calderm)
- Chair of the WDS Past President’s Advisory Board
- Founder of national outreach skin cancer screening program, “Play Safe in the Sun”
- Skin Expert for La Roche-Posay’s SOS: Save Our Skin Program
- Recipient of two Presidential Citations from the American Academy of Dermatology, Certification of Appreciation from the California Medical Association
- Contributing writer for a textbook on Geriatric Dermatology for Springer Verlag
- Cited by Essence Magazine as the ‘Dermatologist to watch’ and named ‘Rock-Star Dermatologist’ by Glamour Magazine
- Quoted in national magazines and media outlets, including NBC, NewBeauty, W, WebMD, ReachMD, Oprah Magazine, CNN, Fox News Live, Self, Allure, Sisters to Sisters, Prevention, Reader’s Digest, Los Angeles Times, and PS Life.
Dr. Roberts serves patients with a wide range of advanced skincare treatments and cosmetic dermatology procedures at her practice. From fractional laser skin rejuvenation treatments to scar removal services, you can turn to her practice for custom procedures that will enhance and beautify your skin.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Roberts today.