Leading Palm Springs Periodontist and Implant Dentistry Specialist
If you need to have missing teeth replaced or are seeking gum disease treatment, turn to Dr. Ellie Kheirkhahi-Love for advanced periodontal and implant dentistry services. Dr. Kheirkhahi-Love obtained her Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from The University of Colorado at Denver. She then completed an additional year of training in Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) at Stony Brook, New York. She spent an additional three years at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, before achieving her Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) with a specialization in Periodontics and Dental Implants.
Notable activities, accomplishments, and affiliations include:
- Appointed clinical instructor of the Loma Linda School of Dentistry, Department of Advanced Periodontics in 1994
- Providing training of future specialists in the field of periodontics
- Local non-profit education volunteer at the University Health & Science Center which helps area residents seek new careers in the field of dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Periodontology
- Member of the Tri-County Dental Association
- Member of the American Association of Dental Anesthesiology
- Member of the California Society of Periodontics
You may have been referred to Dr. Kheirkhaki-Love’s practice by your general dentist or seeking advanced periodontal therapy and implant dentistry procedures on your own. Whatever the case may be, you can count on the doctor and her team to provide you with a wide range of custom treatments and sedation dentistry options to make your visits that much more comfortable.
Services and Procedures by Dr. Ellie Kheirkhaki-Love
- Sedation Dentistry
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Kheirkhahi-Love today!