Leading Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Palm Springs
Dr. Suzanne Quardt, otherwise known as Dr. Q™ by patients around the globe, is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and serves patients out of her private practice in Rancho Mirage, California. Her motto is, “A Surgeon’s Hand with a Woman’s Touch’. She offers a wide range of medical grade treatments, including advanced aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. Patients looking for body contouring and enhancement procedures, such as breast augmentation, liposuction, and facial plastic surgery, have been turning to this Palm Desert plastic surgeon for her expertise and history of exceptional results.
Dr. Q™ was born in New York City and received the Garden State Distinguished Scholar Scholarship for Rutgers University. She completed her bachelors degree in biology and then continued her education at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-NJ Medical School campus in Newark where she graduated with honors and earned her Medical Degree (M.D.) and the Faculty Organization Award for Most Outstanding Research Project.
She completed a sub-internship at Columbia University and received a letter of recommendation from Dr. Oz. She was accepted at the University of Southern California and then went on to complete her general residency, plastic surgery residency, and research at the LA County/USC Medical Center.
Other notable accomplishments and achievements:
- Served as Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery at LA County/USC Medical Center from 2003 to 2004
- Completed post-graduate fellowship training program in Specialty Plastic Reconstructive and Burn Reconstructive Surgery at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey, CA
- Served as the Assistant Medical Director of Eisenhower’s Wound Care Center in 2008
- Specialized her experience and skills with an American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)-accredited Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship in Marina Del Rey, CA, with renowned cosmetic plastic surgeons Dr. W. Grant Stevens and Dr. David A. Stoker
- Served as Chief of Plastic Surgery at Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage from 2009 to 2011
- Currently serves on Hospital Committees at Eisenhower Medical Center
- Named one of the Coachella Valley’s “Top Docs” by Castle Connelly, Ltd in Palm Springs Life magazine.
- Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Plastic Surgeons, California Society of Plastic Surgeons, and American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Diplomat of The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Supports 100 Women of Desert AIDS Project and The Women’s Leader Forum
- Serves as a mentor for the Young Ambassadors Program of the WLF for young women interested in becoming surgeons
- Supports local charities, including The Desert Cancer Foundation, Olive Crest, The Desert AIDS Project & 100 Women of DAP, The Women’s Leaders Forum, The American Heart Association, Go Red for Women and Loving Animals.